TDC Companies is seeking an HR Generalist. This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
Under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, the HR Generalist coordinates and administers all aspects of the HR function: recruiting and staffing logistics; space planning; colleague on-boarding, orientation, and development; benefit implementation; reporting; employee safety, welfare, and wellness; as well as policy training and implementation, with a strict adherence to employer policies, procedures, and all regulatory compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance colleague experience by coordinating all HR initiatives
- Embody the Core Values, being a living example of our corporate culture
- Work directly with HR-related vendors
- Provide operational insight to help navigate and execute all aspects of HR
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Communicate directly with Colleagues for service requests and follow up needs
- Understand operations (timelines, workflow, tasks required, operational roles involved to execute requests)
- Working knowledge of systems and reporting mechanisms to manage workload/ workflow
- Knowledge of internal processes and compliance with regard to colleague requests
- Assisting others and adhering to timelines set forth for requests
- Continued education and training to keep aligned with regulatory and technology enhancements
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understands what TDC does, being a true business partner within the HR space
- Strong communication and computer skills, work well with others, attention to detail
- Eager to seek continued industry education
Project Management skills are a plus
- Possesses ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires the management of multiple and competing priorities.
- Demonstrates willingness to be a contributing and engaged member of team by sharing knowledge, working towards common goals and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Professional-level Communication, Listening, Organizational, Prioritization, Problem- solving, and Client Service skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, efficient time management, detail-oriented
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- An excellent client focused manner at all times
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage change
- A very high standard of personal responsibility
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers
- A willingness to participate in training and coaching; openness to mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt, and be flexible
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TDC Companies offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported with partial and/or full company-paid professional accreditation and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities.
Additional Information about the organization | Our mission is Helping Families Be Families. Stronger. Closer. Wiser®.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.