Client Service Associate
TDC Investment Advisory is seeking a Client Service Associate. This position reports to the Director of Client Operations.
The Client Service Associate is responsible for assisting in the preparation, processing, servicing and maintenance of client plans through custodial paperwork and internal CRM and reporting systems. This role works directly with Client Experience Coordinators and other Operations Team members to provide the necessary materials and communication to effectively execute custom built plans which connect the client’s wealth with their purpose.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works directly with other team members to identify information and/or prepare paperwork necessary to open, close, service and maintain accounts.
- Works directly with custodians to monitor and track accounts/service requests submitted and provides confirmation to internal team members, as well as handles any issues that arise throughout the process.
- Provide operational insight for client situations/needs (including, but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, transactions, Compliance requirements).
- Maintain open lines of communication with Client Experience Coordinators to ensure requests are being handled correctly and within deadlines.
- Maintain CRM and reporting systems with new, updated client information, accurately.
- Continuously manage and keep notes in workflows current.
- Understand operations (timelines, workflow, tasks required, operational roles involved to execute requests).
- Ability to follow workflows and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and manage volume.
- Ability to self-manage workload while also pulling from Operations Queue.
- Working knowledge of systems, reporting and list views to manage personal workload and operational queues.
- Ability to translate verbal and written requests, while understanding underlying intent.
- Knowledge of internal processes and compliance with regard to client requests.
- Knowledge of processes and materials involved in both prospect and traditional client requests.
- Assisting others and adhering to timelines set forth for requests, meetings.
- Continued education and training to keep aligned with regulatory and technology enhancements.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communication and computer skills, work well with others, attention to detail
- Eager to seek continued industry education
- Project Management skills are a plus
- Possesses ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires the management of multiple and competing priorities
- Demonstrates willingness to be a contributing and engaged member of team by sharing knowledge, working towards common goals, and maintaining a positive attitude
- Professional-level Communication, Listening, Organizational, Prioritization, Problem solving, and Client Service skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, efficient time management, detail-oriented
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage change
- A very high standard of personal responsibility
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers
- A willingness to participate in training and coaching; openness to mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt and be flexible
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TFO-TDC, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported with partial and/or full company-paid professional accreditation and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities.
Additional Information about the organization | Our mission is Helping Families Be Families. Stronger. Closer. Wiser®.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.