Client Experience Coordinator
TDC Investment Advisory is seeking a Client Experience Coordinator. This position reports to the Director of Client Operations.
Building on the foundational knowledge of client operations as it relates to onboarding and servicing clients, the Client Experience Coordinator role works directly with Advisers, Operations Teams and Clients to effectively manage the planning and execution of advisory services to provide custom built plans which connect the client’s wealth with their purpose.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with custodians to monitor and track service requests and provide confirmation to Advisers and clients.
- Provide operational insight to help navigate and execute plans for client situations (including, but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, business sales, employment changes, death and estate reorganization).
- Be the communication liaison between the Advisers and support to facilitate need materials for review meetings and/or servicing.
- Track progress of plans and servicing and communicate back to Advisers.
- Manage ad hoc or annual client needs (including, but not limited to, RMD requirements, tax documents and payments, annual gifting, annual reporting requirements or premiums due).
- Work with administrative support staff to manage Adviser’s client scheduling needs.
- Communicate directly with Clients for service requests and follow up needs.
- Understand operations (timelines, workflow, tasks required, operational roles involved to execute requests).
- Working knowledge of systems, reporting and list views to manage workload and workflow for Advisers.
- Ability to translate verbal and written requests, while understanding underlying intent.
- Knowledge of internal processes and compliance with regard to client requests.
- Knowledge of processes and materials involved in both prospect and traditional client review meetings.
- Assisting others and adhering to timelines set forth for requests, meetings.
- Ability to assess needs and delegate as needed.
- Continued education and training to keep aligned with regulatory and technology enhancements.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required
Understands Investment Principles, TDC Investment Philosophy, as well as Financial
- Strong communication and computer skills, work well with others, attention to detail
- Eager to seek continued industry education
- Project Management skills are a plus
- Demonstrates willingness to be a contributing and engaged member of team by sharing knowledge, working towards common goals and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Professional-level Communication, Listening, Organizational, Prioritization, Problem- solving, and Client Service skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, efficient time management, detail-oriented
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- An excellent client focused manner at all times
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage change
- A very high standard of personal responsibility
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers
- A willingness to participate in training and coaching; openness to mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt, and be flexible
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TFO-TDC, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported with partial and/or full company-paid professional accreditation and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities
Additional Information about the organization | Our mission is Helping Families Be Families. Stronger. Closer. Wiser®.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.