Client Experience Administrator
TDC Investment Advisory is seeking a Client Experience Ambassador. This position reports to the Director of Client & Colleague Engagement and Chief of Staff (COO).
The Client Experience Ambassador will provide administrative support for the Advisors and other staff and act as receptionist for the office. As the first contact with our clients, this person is the “face” of the office and is responsible for providing a confidential and welcoming environment. We want every client to have a great personalized experience when arriving. This is a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be able to prioritize, work on and complete multiple tasks within a deadline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all reception areas offer high-quality service at all times.
- To help define and execute the company’s unique client service experience, which sets the firm apart from other organizations.
- To actively manage and develop the team reception, service desks and meeting rooms.
- Answer the phone (20-40 calls daily) look up client in CRM database and transfer call to appropriate advisor/colleague.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Greet all clients that enter the building, seat in scheduled conference room, cater with beverage, call admin/advisor to notify clients arrival.
- Oversee all calendars to schedule and be aware of all meetings happening daily, avoid meeting conflicts and conference room scheduling.
- Create welcome signage for main screen in lobby.
- Create birthday and anniversary signage for all colleagues.
- Mail Delivery.
- Create envelopes and mail packages and other misc. items.
- Manage FedEx account.
- Manage all incoming mail and packages using tracking log and sign out.
- Communicate mail delivery to distribute accordingly.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Monitor office budget provided by supervisor and track/claim purchases through company accounting system.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Quarterly Admin Meeting – schedule meeting, create itinerary and run meeting.
- Update CEO’s contacts.
- Assist Chief of Staff, CEO, and Director of Client and Colleague Engagement.
- Independent Projects, collaborate with other teams to improve organizational efficiency/balance workloads (i.e. Compliance, New Accounts Services Team, etc.).
- Schedule maintenance when directed (doors, elevator, appliances).
- Kitchen(s) & Café Responsibilities.
- Update café lunch menu weekly and reach out to lunch vendors to find out weekly lunches.
- Stock kitchen(s) of all supplies; coffee, utensils, snacks, cleaning supplies.
- Make coffee daily and multiple times daily for café and conference rooms.
- Clean kitchen(s): empty air pots, wipe down counters, load, and empty dishwasher + sink.
- Client Retention
- Display Foundational Tenets of Organization – “Helping Families Be Families” working toward shared goal of developing rapport with clients and elevating the overall client experience.
- Caring – Genuinely cares about our clients, their families, and their outcomes.
- Assist Wealth Advisers
- Respond promptly to client calls/emails.
- Prepare meeting space (including set up and clean up).
- Prepare certain client mailings, draft cover letters, print jobs.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Education/Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience of front-of-house in a corporate environment.
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office/ Outlook/ Calendar, CRM, Keyboard/ Word Processing).
- An enhanced understanding of computer literacy and database knowledge including being able to support the setting up and projection of presentations from laptops and the ability to help individuals log on to the network etc.
- Excellent Communication, Listening, Organizational, Prioritization, Problem-solving, and Client Service skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, efficient time management, detail oriented.
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role.
- Ability to work well with others in a team.
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with clients and others in a professional manner.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrating the ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to manage change.
- A very high standard of personal appearance.
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers.
- A willingness to participate in training and coaching.
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt and be flexible.
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or possess other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TFO-TDC, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time.
Additional Information about the organization | Our mission is Helping Families Be Families. Stronger. Closer. Wiser®.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.