Client Experience Administrator
TDC Investment Advisory is seeking a Client Experience Administrator. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
The Client Experience Administrator is responsible for administrative efforts including client correspondence, scheduling and coordination of client meetings as well as Adviser needs. This is primarily accomplished through the preparation, processing, servicing and maintenance of client plans through paperwork and/or internal CRM and reporting systems. This role works directly with Advisers and Client Experience Coordinators to provide a consistent, seamless, and complimentary client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high level administrative support.
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- Book all aspects of travel
- Back-up Main Phone line
- Preemptively set up technology for in person and digital meetings.
- Manage calendars for both internal and external meetings.
- Ensure meetings begin and end on-time
- Conference rooms are booked appropriately
- Meeting materials are in-hand, well in advance
- Maintain relationships with other professional organizations to best serve the clients’ needs.
- Prepare cover letters and mail client paperwork.
- Download monthly statements and annual tax documents.
- Assist with operational projects or annual compliance mailings on as needed basis.
- Capture and maintain client information in CRM and reporting systems with new and/or updated client information, accurately.
- Understand operations (timelines, workflow, tasks required, operational roles and teams involved to execute requests).
- Ability to follow workflows and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and manage volume.
- Ability to self-manage workload while managing interruptions.
- Ability to translate verbal and written requests, while understanding underlying intent.
- Knowledge of internal processes and compliance with regard to client requests.
- Knowledge of processes and materials involved in both prospect and traditional client processes.
- Assisting others and adhering to timelines set forth for requests, meetings.
- Continued education and training to keep aligned with regulatory and technology enhancements.
CLIENT OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Adding prospects, client info and updating system
- Pulling Monthly/Quarterly Client Review Meeting Reports
- Scheduling Prospect/Client Meetings
- Verifying existing info for Clients at time of scheduling (any changes?)
- Client Reminder email (in advance of meetings – confirming, making sure materials have been delivered/received).
- Creating Meeting Hubs/Tasks needed (reaching out for Life, PC Summaries, pulling Review Packs, Client Profiles)
- Setting up meeting rooms (technology) for Client calls/Team Meeting
- Keeping Advisers on time for meetings
- Printing Client folders/compiling digital meeting folders (confirming folders rec’d on time)
- Scanning, Saving Statements, EstateDocs (adding to XLR8)
- SDA process, LDA process, Info Sharing
- Predictive Index Emails
- 1099 Process (Seasonal)
- Projects (Estate Summaries, Distribution Summaries)
- Running reports for Teams on request
- Work in Admin Queue (assisting other Admins)
- Train on basic Client Maintenance needs (money movements, address change, bene update, basic new accounts, etc.)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication and computer skills, work well with others, attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, efficient time management, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt, and be flexible
- Eager to seek continued industry education
- Project Management skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Possesses ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires the management of multiple and competing priorities.
- Demonstrates willingness to be a contributing and engaged member of team by sharing knowledge, working towards common goals and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Professional-level Communication, Listening, Organizational, Prioritization, Problem-solving, and Client Service skills
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- An excellent client focused manner at all times
- Ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage change
- A very high standard of personal responsibility
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers
- A willingness to participate in training and coaching; openness to mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TFO-TDC, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported with partial and/or full company-paid professional accreditation and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities
Additional Information about the organization | Our mission is Helping Families Be Families. Stronger. Closer. Wiser®.
We are committed to providing a challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun environment for our team members. We believe creating an enjoyable work environment for our employees allows them to give their best efforts each day to help our clients connect wealth and purpose.